Are you a Houston, TX resident who is looking for auto insurance? Heydari Financial Group can help!
But first, you may have some questions about what types of auto insurance are out there. Below, we’ll outline the five main types of auto insurance that you may need:
- Liability Coverage: This coverage takes care of personal property and bodily injury. You’ll find that you must have liability coverage in most states. In other words, it’s required by law unlike other types of coverage.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of coverage covers damage from weather events such as hailstorms or tornados. It also covers you if your car is stolen or broken into.
- Collision Coverage: This type of coverage — as the name suggests — will cover you in the event that you run into something such as a telephone pole, guard rail, or another vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection and Medical Payments: These are two types of auto insurance that take care of medical expenses. For example, if you were in an accident and you or your passengers were seriously injured, medical payments insurance would cover you. On the other hand, personal injury protection or PIP covers more than medical payments coverage. It may end up covering things like rehab as well as lost wages and costs for funerals, etc.
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage: If you end up in an accident with someone who is underinsured or uninsured, you’ll want to have this form of liability coverage.
Contact Us Today for All Your Auto Insurance Needs
If you are a Houston, TX resident, Heydari Financial Group can help you find auto insurance that meets your needs. Give us a call or stop by one of our office locations to sit down with an agent. We hope to hear from you soon!