It can be hard to get everywhere you want without driving if you live in Houston, TX. The easiest and most economical way to meet the insurance requirements in Texas is to purchase a liability policy. At Heydari Financial Group, we can help you find a low rate on a standard auto insurance policy.
You may not realize that full coverage can be surprisingly affordable, and provides many advantages over a policy that only protects you up to the minimum limits.
What your regular policy covers
You need to have at least this much coverage to prove financial responsibility in Texas:
- $30,000 for each injured person, to cover everything from medical bills to attorney fees, with a $60,000 maximum limit for each accident no matter how many people were involved
- $25,000 for property damage, no matter how much damage there was.
This is liability only, so it doesn’t protect your vehicle in an accident.
What you can get with full coverage
The maximum amount your insurance company will pay out depends on the limits you agree on ahead of time. The first thing you might want to ask about is how to increase your coverage, in case you are in an accident where the damages exceed those low amounts.
Here are some other options you can get with full coverage:
- Collision coverage, to help repair or replace your vehicle in case of an auto accident
- Comprehensive coverage, to protect your vehicle in case of theft or vandalism
- Rental reimbursement, in case your car is out of commission after an accident
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, in case you are in an accident with someone who doesn’t have the proper insurance
If you are in Houston, TX, we can help you find the protection you’re more comfortable with. Call Heydari Financial Group today for a free quote.