Are you a Houston, TX resident who is looking for auto insurance? Heydari Financial Group can help!
But first, you may have some questions about what types of auto insurance are out there. Below, we’ll outline the five main types of auto insurance that you may need:
- Liability Coverage: This coverage takes care of personal property and bodily injury. You’ll find that you must have liability coverage in most states. In other words, it’s required by law unlike other types of coverage.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This type of coverage covers damage from weather events such as hailstorms or tornados. It also covers you if your car is stolen or broken into.
- Collision Coverage: This type of coverage — as the name suggests — will cover you in the event that you run into something such as a telephone pole, guard rail, or another vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection and Medical Payments: These are two types of auto insurance that take care of medical expenses. For example, if you were in an accident and you or your passengers were seriously injured, medical payments insurance would cover you. On the other hand, personal injury protection or PIP covers more than medical payments coverage. It may end up covering things like rehab as well as lost wages and costs for funerals, etc.
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage: If you end up in an accident with someone who is underinsured or uninsured, you’ll want to have this form of liability coverage.
Contact Us Today for All Your Auto Insurance Needs
If you are a Houston, TX resident, Heydari Financial Group can help you find auto insurance that meets your needs. Give us a call or stop by one of our office locations to sit down with an agent. We hope to hear from you soon!
We at Heydari Financial Group, serving Houston, TX, recommend taking certain steps to protect your car from a break in. Here are a few ways that you can do that.
Close Your Windows
When it is hot outside, you may crack the windows on your car or leave your sunroof open a tiny bit. This may help to keep your car cooler. However, it also allows thieves easier access to your car. Close all of the windows to your car when you exit the vehicle.
Park in Lit Areas
A thief wants to go undetected and remain under the radar. As such, they are less likely to break into a car that is in a well-lit area than they are into one that is in a darker area. It becomes easier for the thief to work in areas where it is hard to identify them should they be caught in the act.
Don’t Keep Valuables in the Car
The last tip to prevent your car from a break in is to remove all valuables from your car. If you are shopping and have bags, place them in a trunk. If a thief can see items, they are more likely to break into your car. However, if your car looks empty, there may be no incentive to break in and steal.
If you are in the market for new auto insurance or are looking for quotes, be sure to visit Heydari Financial Group, serving the Woodlands and Houston, TX. Our agents can help answer your questions and guide you through the auto insurance process.
As you shop for auto insurance in the Woodlands, Sugar Land, or even Houston, TX, it’s important to look to see if you are covered against the various scenarios such as hit and runs. With the help of the agents at Heydari Financial Group, we will see to it that you have the coverage you need.
Basic Auto Insurance
Basic auto insurance is what the state requires. When you live in Houston, TX or the surrounding areas, you have to adhere to Texas standards for bodily injury and property damage liability. Once you have met the minimum levels, you can choose to go above and beyond in your auto insurance coverage.
It’s a good idea to add comprehensive and collision coverage so that you are protected against other scenarios. Otherwise, you could end up getting into an accident and have to spend money out-of-pocket because you don’t have the necessary coverage on your policy.
Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Hit and runs occur when a person fails to stop after causing damage. If the person “runs,” you have no way of finding out who they are insured with to file a claim. However, if you have uninsured motorist coverage on your policy, you are automatically covered against hit and run. It makes the assumption that the person had no insurance and therefore it allows you to get the repairs done to your vehicle without having a significant amount of money spent out of pocket.
If you come out of a store and find out your car was hit or if you get rear-ended and the person continues speeding down the road, these all count as hit and runs. You should have the necessary coverage to be financially protected against such things.
Contact us at Heydari Financial Group today to learn more about getting auto insurance that provides you with the sufficient coverage you need on the roads. Also, try our online rating tool for quotes on auto and home insurance.